Thursday, 1 July 2010

Hello?!.... June?!.....where did you go?!

Woah! Is it me or did June just fly by!

Anyway, here I am, lurking and posting at silly o'clock. :) Thought I'd make the most of my heat induced insomnia and list a few pieces to start the month. Lots of purple this time. Purple and yellow pansy button charm bracelets can be found in both Etsy and Folksy shops. As can sets of purple, teal and aqua button necklaces and bracelets.




Purple, Teal and Aqua



Pansies - Purple and yellow

3 comments:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

June did fly by didn't it! Great new work :)

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Thanks Charlotte! :)

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

June really did just pop by quickly, didn't it?! I LOVE the purple, aqua and teal combo, honey! Looks gorgeous :) Love, keiara xox

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...