Thursday, 16 December 2010

December Noodlefish Crafts News Update/Mega blog post

(Make a brew before reading, this is quite a long post :) )

Arizona Greyhound Rescue Fall Festival

Back in November I blogged about the Arizona Greyhound Rescue Fall Festival to which I donated a button bracelet. Last week, Michelle of GreytEscape who's also a AGR volunteer, informed me that the festival had grossed over $5,500 (approx £3,500) in donations. Isn't that fantastic news!! I'm so glad that I've been able to help, even if only in a tiny way. :)

Charming new items

I've listed lots of button charm bracelets and drop/dangle earrings recently, most of them over in my Folksy shop, with a couple of pieces on Etsy. The poppy bracelet (see pic below) has now sold. The poppy bracelets in particular are proving very popular so I plan to make more very soon. I just need to double check that I have all the pieces in stock, as I've sold quite alot of loose buttons in the last few months. Yes, you read correctly, I have begun to part with some of my button stock. It has been a painful process sending parts of my beloved button collection off to new homes, but I assure you... I am coping.......just.......! *gulp*






Rainbow charm bracelet and sterling silver drop earrings




Poppy charm bracelet





Aqua, purple and teal charm bracelet and sterling silver drop earrings



Yellow and purple charm bracelet






Red, black and white charm bracelet and sterling silver drop earrings



Cuteable

Lynsey who writes the Cuteable blog and creates some fantastic work at swirlyarts featured my hot pink and aqua necklace in her Craft Juice Tuesday piece a few weeks ago. My first appearance on Cuteable! Whoo hoo!! Thanks again Lynsey! :) This necklace has now sold!

Treasuries

Over the last few weeks my work has featured in three Etsy treasuries

sigalsart included my brown, aqua and teal charm bracelet. in this fabulous treasury called Chocolate Aqua



darlkay52 complied this stunning selection called Polka Dot Obsession which features my red, green and lime button necklace. This necklace has now sold.





And finally Erin of squareq choose my yellow, aqua and black button necklace for her gorgeous collection called Aqua sunset




Thanks again all!! :D

Folksy Festive Sampler



The Folksy Festive Sampler has been out for a few weeks now. It's probably too late to get hold of the paper copy, however, you can read it online here. (If you do actually want a paper copy you could contact the venue's listed here, they might have some left). Yet again Folksy have produced a fantastic gift guide. Congratulations to all who had their work featured. :)

I had the pleasure of having one of my button necklaces included in what I believe was the first edition of the sampler, last year. It was great to see my work in print. Thanks again Folksy! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...