*dusts down blog*
Hello! :)
Apologies for lack of Noodlefish Crafts postings over the last few months. Limited time meant it was easier to tweet any news regarding new items, features, etc. Anyway, for non tweeters here's what has been happening in the Noodlefish Crafts world over the last few months.
March
Popular Crafts Magazine Feature
My Easter themed pastel button charm bracelet featured in the Easter Edition of Popular Crafts Magazine. A big thank you again goes out to Kerry the magazine editor and designer/maker of Penny Dog Jewellery for featuring my work.

For links to all my treasury features for this month see below:
At the beginning of April I listed alot of yummy lime, hot pink, yellow and aqua pieces. Some were snapped up within minutes of listing (I love it when that happens :) ) and a few pieces are still available to buy. Check out my Folksy and Etsy shops for more details.

Lime, hot pink, yellow and aqua button necklace

Lime, hot pink, yellow and aqua button bracelet

Lime, hot pink, yellow and aqua button charm bracelet #1

Lime, hot pink, yellow and aqua button charm bracelet #2

Lime, hot pink, yellow and aqua button drop earrings #1

Lime, hot pink, yellow and aqua drop earring #2
Later in the month I also listed some red white and blue pieces.

Red, white and blue button drop earrings #1

Red, white and blue charm button bracelet

Red, White and blue button drop earrings #2
Happy Easter.... Love MISI!
In the run up to Easter I took part in the MISI Easter bunny hunt where I almost went cross-eyed looking for bunnies. My searching paid off as I ended up winning a runner up prize. Hurray! :)
Overflow listing continues...
After selling a mass of surplus button stock at the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011 to many lovely craft people, including a lady making a button mosaic, craft fair peeps and a lady who uses buttons to make dolls limbs, I felt like I'd sorted though about 10 million buttons so decided to give the destashing a break for a while. By April I felt that I could begin again and started to list some themed buttons in my Noodlefish Overflow shop on Etsy.
Due to the amount of surplus buttons that I have at the mo and the time I've got available to sort/photograph them etc it will be a drip feeding of stock. So stay tuned.....
For links to all my treasury features for this month see below:
Polka Dot Tcha Tcha Tcha
Gray and Yellow So Very Mellow
A Neutral Rainbow
A Springtime Treasury
Mostly Sunny
Turquoise and Chocolate
May
New work
At the beginning of May I listed some delicious Watermelon pieces. Again some were snapped up instantly, however there are still a few available. Come on over to Folksy and have a look :)

Watermelon button necklace

Watermelon button bracelet

Watermelon button charm bracelet

Watermelon button drop earrings
Listing on MISI again and first sales..YEY!
Cuteable feature
Lynsey of Swirly Arts, who also writes the fabulous Cuteable blog featured my red, white and blue earrings that I've listed on MISI in her Craft Juice Tuesday piece. Thanks again Lynsey. :)

For links to all my treasury features for this month see below:
Shop Local
This Is ALL About Love
The Dream Of A Teddy Bear
Watermelon
Shop Local
This Is ALL About Love
The Dream Of A Teddy Bear
Watermelon
No comments:
Post a Comment