Instead of a theme this time, I thought I'd use this favourites spot to tell you about the fantastic sellers I've bought from recently. I haven't treated myself to any yummy handmade gorgeousness (supplies aside) for way too long! I don't know how I've lasted... I really don't! ;)
So here are the goodies that now live at Noodlefish Towers and a bit about the sellers and their shops.
My first shop was for some delish jewellery and pendants from the lovely Keiara at bykeiara, I'd been admiring her beads/glasswork and jewellery for a while and decided when she returned off holiday I would have to have my own. Oh yes!!!
I requested one of her much loved bunny bobble head pendants (with a little forget-me-knot coloured flower) a pair of her extremely popular cupcake earrings (pea-green, with ladybirds) and two amazing tree focals, one raspberry bubble tree and one beach tree focal.
I requested one of her much loved bunny bobble head pendants (with a little forget-me-knot coloured flower) a pair of her extremely popular cupcake earrings (pea-green, with ladybirds) and two amazing tree focals, one raspberry bubble tree and one beach tree focal.
Here are the beads before Keiara added the sterling silver wire/findings and swarovski crystals.
I didn't want to take anything away from the beads so kept the chain quite simple and have been wearing them on silver snake chains, which I think looks great . I will post pics when I get a moment. :)
I always take a sketchbook with me when I'm out and about to scribble down any ideas for designs, or just to write notes, inspirational quotes or whatever. I'd been running low on sketchbooks of late and scribbling on bus tickets isn't ideal there’s only so much room(although they look pretty good when all laid out next to each other, a piece of art in themselves…*wonders would people buy bus tickets with doodles on* ;) ). So during a search for something small and pretty, that wasn’t going to take up my entire handbag I came across this fab Gocco printed vintage button notebook by Marceline at asking for trouble. Very stylish and appropriate for me I think you'll agree.
I can't remember how I came across the lovely Ragged Roses shop but I'm so glad I did because within minutes I discovered and was purchasing one of Kim's beautiful lavender sachets. The sachets have a flower image on one side and growing instructions in French on the other. I just love my lavender and the vintage french print style is so gorgeous. My only dilemma was which to choose. :)
I wanted some notepaper to write to a relative who's ill and can't always get to the phone. I wanted something different, funky and sweet, that would make them smile. When I came across these fantastic note cards by Merrigan at MJBee I knew they were just what I was looking for.


And finally, I stopped to buy from fellow button lover, Paperfish. Apart from selling lots of lovely crafts supplies (I seem to be amassing alot of buttons from her recently :D…) Kirsty also designs and makes fantastic crafty creations like this Raspberry Tea needle book of which I'm now a proud owner.(Hmm more Raspberry…heehee!)

Well, that's all from me for now. I hope you'll check out these shops. I’m off for a bit, its Mr Noodlefish's birthday today and I've still got stacks of work to do before he gets home and at some point need to get baking a chocolate orange birthday cake. I wonder how long it'll last, place your bets now! I think it'll be lucky to make it to 24hours myself :D xx



8 comments:
Hellooooo! that's me that is! thanks very much x ya button love!!nice purchases too (shopaholic on Folksy too here)
Yay, hope your button notebook soon fills up with awesome ideas :)
Oooh, so pleased to be featured here! Love your positve blog and fabulously, creative products...looking forward to receiving my recent purchase! :)
Love your work - and your name! :D
Oh you've bought some lovely goodies, thanks for sharing
Jan xx
Hello! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog. You have been buying some lovely things, really lovely.
Kimx
I have awarded your blog the "honest scrap award" to view the award and keep this fab award going please visit my blog http://cardsespecially4you.blogspot.com
Wow, thanks for the wonderful write-up, honey, you're a darling! I'm so pleased you love your pendants and earrings :) You should see what I've been working on lately....!!! ;) xox
Post a Comment