Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Eight Things

Hi all!!

I've been tagged by the fabulous Keiara over at Keiara's Keep to complete the eight things challenge which is a fantastic way to get to know our fellow crafters a bit better, and also help to promote each other.

The rules are:
1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Do the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!

So....earwig go....

8 Things I am looking forward to

1) Seeing 'Antony and the Johnsons' at the weekend.
2) Our wedding anniversary at the end of July :D
3) Seeing my friend's new baby
4) The arrival of our new garden furniture
5) Decorating the master bedroom. We haven't done any decorating since we moved in two and a half years ago as we were happy with everything as it was. However, it now desperately needs a complete overhaul.
6) U2 in August
7) Having a proper holiday later in the year.
8) Having a huge clear out of personal belongings and household gubbins. Always good, clears the mind as well as the house.

8 Things I did yesterday

1) Took delivery of some buttons….
2) ……and then ordered some more :D
3) Fought and won against a monster pile of ironing
4) Made some new pieces and took piccies
5) Papier Mached
6) Did some essential clothes shopping.
7) Got a half hour of reading in
8) Visited family and had yummy BBQ

8 Things I wish I could do

1. Get some quality sleep.
2. Have the time and money to travel and see the world
3. Enjoy housework
4. Focus more (poor quality sleep doesn't help :/)
5. Have more will power, *trying not to think about the Cornetto in the freezer* d'oh!!
6. Be a stronger swimmer
7. ……..erm…
8. ………I'll complete this later

8 Shows I watch

1. The Apprentice
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Have I got news for you?
4. Dr Who
5. Top Gear
6. The Daily show
7. The IT Crowd
8. Grand Designs

8 People I am tagging

1. Shaz at The Sock Garden
2. Anita at Hats and More
3. Sarah at BloomingFelt
4. Sarah at Autumn Rose Crafts
5. Nicola at Murano Silver
6. Karine at azurine
7. Cathy at The Recycled Bag Lady
8. Karen at Crystal Velvet Weddings

2 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

1) Took delivery of some buttons….
2) ……and then ordered some more :D

you rule ;)

xox

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Heehee!! :D xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...