I'm really sorry I haven't blogged for so long. Other things got in the way, but now I'm back!!! Hooray!!!!!!! :D So thank you to all those that are still following me and my blog, I really appreciate it. :)
Well, I'm going to kick my blog back into gear by taking about Halloween. Yeah, I know it's a bit late now :S, but I do like Halloween and I've seen some fantastic ghoulish goodies I want to share with you whilst we're still in October……just.
To start with I must show you some really fabulous Halloween eyeball cupcake earrings I commissioned Keiara at by keiara to make for me. I've been wearing them with some Jack Skellington studs.

I'm also in the process of commissioning a necklace from her too, very similar but with an eye ball dangling by the optic nerve :D
And now onto yet more fantastic Halloween creations, I hope you like my choices and check out the shops of these talented artists.

Zombie Bear by Mariska
Enlightened Peace Spider by ecohead
3 witches: printable table decorations by Sally Boyle

Tricks and Treats - Halloween Party Favor Boxes by Paper Acorn

Friendly Ghost Necklace by mary mary handmade

vintage tattoo style dia de los muertos (day of the dead) sugar skull by Wicked Minky
No comments:
Post a Comment