Monday, 23 November 2009

Noodlefish Crafts News Update/Mega blog post!

Craft fair

I've been in business for well over a year now and I finally got round to doing my first proper craft fair on Saturday.
I really wish I'd done it sooner, it exceeded all my expectations and I sold well over half my stock. The ladies at the stall opposite me joked that they had a book open on me completely selling all my stock by 4pm. :)

So as you can see my online shops are now looking rather bare but I do have some new pieces to list this week and over the next few weeks, so keep your eyes peeled for updates here and at my shops.

Finally, a huge thank you to all who bought from me or who just came by to have a chat. Thank you for all your compliments and encouragement. :)


Noodlefish loves......Autumn!

We are now firmly rooted into Autumn (no pun intended..:p) and I wanted to do an Autumnal favourites before we hit December. Amoungst many things, I looooove the explosion of firey colours that nature bestows upon us at this time of year, walking through piles of dry, crunchy leaves, bonfire night....*contented sigh*


I did actually make some Autumn inspired button jewellery most of which was snapped up at the fair. I still have a couple of bracelets left and will be making some more necklaces all of which I will be listing quite soon.


Anyway to my finds, I hope you like the beautiful Autumn inspired creations I've discovered and
if you get a chance check out the shops of these talented crafters.















Purple's treasury


Thank you to ceejay60 who featured my Black, white and purple necklace in her Treasury West recently. I was so busy preparing for the fair I forgot to get a shot of the treasury, I just remember it was beautiful. Purple is also my favourite colour too! :)

Check out ceejay's shop. I love her photography, this is my favourite piece. :)




COLORS fine art floral photography print

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...