Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Isn't he lovely!!!! :D

Hey all,

I thought it was time I introduced you to a new member of our family. This is Devo (Dee-vo) our 'blue' (i.e. grey) greyhound.


He's five, finished racing a month ago and had been with the Retired Greyhound Trust until last Thursday when he came to live with us. :)
He's a bit sore at the moment having just been neutered, despite this he's an absolute delight. He seems to settling in very well, becoming more confident as the days pass.



As well as making lots of friends around the village (doggy and human), he enjoys racing around the bird bath, playing with his toys, particularly a squeaky/furry bone, eating, lounging and sleeping :)

I previously owned a dog, but neither myself or my husband have owned a greyhound before and we're really enjoying his placid temperament, his charm and elegance, his adorable stretching and sleeping poses……..

I have to say we are now completely greyhound obsessed. :D

3 comments:

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

He's gorgeous!

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Thanks Charlotte!! :D

apparentlyjessy said...

What a gorgeous puppy dog! I love the shade of grey he is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...