Thursday, 19 August 2010

Mid(ish) August Noodlefish Crafts News Update.

Austria pics.

Hi all,

First off, as promised, just a few of the many photo's we took whilst away in Austria, place of breathing taking views, very friendly people and very yummy food.




Hallstatt

Salzburg



Schafberg Mountains




St Wolfgang


New shop - Noodlefish Overflow

If you've been following me on Twitter you'll know that I've opened a new shop Noodlefish Overflow from which I will be selling my detash items. Currently I have craft books and magazine listed. And yes I will also be parting company with some of my button collection. (weep!)

New work

In between the busyness I've managed to grab some time to make a few pieces. All items are listed in my Folksy and Etsy shops. I hope you like the new ranges. :)


The teal, aqua, chocolate brown collection.


Button Bracelet



Button Charm Bracelet


Button Charm Bracelet



Button Necklace



The orange, yellow, black and aqua collection



Button Bracelet



Button Necklace

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...