I have finally decided to start a blog, the intention being to keep people up to date with the work I'm creating at Noodlefish Crafts, so a bit like a newsletter really. :)
From this very blog you will be able to find out where you can see and buy my work online, the craft events that I'll be attending and the offline shops that stock my work.
On the right are a list of links to the online shops where my work is currently available. At some point soon I'm hoping to get a webpage set up (whoo hoo!). To start with it will be more of an place to direct people to my shops (pretty much like this blog). However, at some point in the future I would like it to become another outlet from where people can view and buy my work.
Anyway, that's my first blog entry done-hurray!!
See you soon with more crafty news. :)
3 comments:
Hi there, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I've just looked at your Folksy shop & my daughter & I both absolutely love your button jewellery, I don't know why I've not seen your work on the Craft Forum before - it's amazing. I think an order could be winging it's way to you soon.
All the best
Jan x
Hi Jan,
Thanks so much for your lovely comments!! :D
I've not had chance to put my work up on the Craft Forum yet, soon hopefully though (think I've got enough posts now)
Did pop over there briefly the other night for the first time since December to have a quick look around about blogs and backgrounds. I think it was your thread I came across and I now have this lovely polka dot look. :)
Collette x
Post a Comment