You may have heard of Coriandr, a UK based craft site.
I have a shop there and a while ago I enquired about buttons/badges for people to use on their websites and blogs. Matt who runs the site, who designed some fab buttons and free promo material, also produced a very cool Paper Monster net called 'Walter'
Well, the 'Walter' template has been put to good use.
My husband who's a D&T teacher, decided they would be good for the kids to use, to get them thinking about nets. Although, they are only allowed to make a 'Walter' if they have spare time at the end of a project.



3 comments:
The paper monsters look lovely. Will have to make some of these at the weekend! Just popping by to say your snowflake bracelet was included again in my blog about snow inspired Folksy crafts.
Great paper art! Sarah x
Thanks! :)
When I get a min I hope to make some Walters of my own.
Post a Comment