Whilst I was away I received a message informing me that my lime and dark green button necklace was featured in an article called ‘Spring is in the air (we hope)’ over on the UK Handmade blog. UK Handmade is a design led online magazine that promotes and showcases UK creative talent.
There’s some great work over there go and take a look!
Thanks to Anna for including my work in this feature. :)
Since the UK Handmade article, the green necklace featured, along with a similar green necklace that I had listed on Etsy have sold. Looks like I'd better start making some more! :D
5 comments:
Im not suprised it sold so quickly, its stunning, I love your flair for colour and I love your creative outlook, its fresh and different! I love your work, well done Sarah x
Congrats on your article & your sales, your work is brilliant though, so it's not at all surprising!
Jan x
Thanks! :D X
your work is awesome :) I certainly loooooooove my green button necklace too! xox
Thanks hun! :) x
Post a Comment