(Me too-come back snow!! I was so busy I didn't get chance to make a snowman, bunny or anything…boooo!! :( )
Fabric Nation, a textile artist and designer with a love of vintage print styles, makes very, very cute fabric cats and dogs and other fabric inspired goodies.
I also want to say thank you to the fantastic Keiara at bykeiara who recently purchased some of my work and featured one of the pieces that she'd commissioned in an article on her blog. Keiara is a hot glass and jewellery artist. I love her work, in particular the cupcakes (yum!) and orchid beads.


3 comments:
thanks Collette :) I may have just bought another bracelet from you.... :D LOVE your work! xox
Thank you! That's really lovely of you to mention my dogs and cats! And yummy beads keiara!
Thanks Noodlefish, that's really lovely of you. Glad you liked the cats ans dogs. And yummy beads Keiara!
Post a Comment