Sunday, 29 March 2009

New items listed!

I made these pieces a few weeks ago and have just got round to listing them as I ran out of time last week.

I now have three pieces of coffee, cream and brown button jewellery listed this includes the bracelet that I'd listed a while ago on Folksy. The new necklace and bracelet are available on Etsy.


I also have four pieces of wooden button jewellery listed on both sites. With a chunkier style on Etsy (necklace, bracelet) and a more delicate style on Folksy (necklace, bracelet).

3 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

WOW, Coll.. brown isn't my colour but those are both stunning! The wooden one is GORGEOUS! Nice work, hon :) xox

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Thanks Keiara!! I wasn't sure if it would work at first, but after reworking the layout I'm really happy with the result. :D xxx

Noodlefish Crafts said...

*Results even lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...