Wednesday, 1 April 2009

'Noodlefish loves....playing the fool!'

It's April Fool's Day and thankfully I wasn't the recipient of any pranks this year...phew! :D
I was interested in the origins of Aprils Fool's and had a quick search of the interweb. There wasn't much out there, however this from The Independent seems to give the most likely explanation/s.

In the craft world there are lots of great crafty things celebrating April Fool's Day. Here are just a few of my favourites, have a look and a chuckle!

I love this playful handmade felt Grey Moustache Disguise by Lupin . Great as part of a fancy dress outfit or as Lupin suggests a necklace or hairband.



Hehe...! I love the play on words on this great iPood baby grow by fun2wear.

I've seen many felt pin cushions on sale, all lovely and well made, but this one is my current favourite. Oh Poo Pin Cushion by ILuvMoJo.

I adore my soaps and love this Shea Butter Denture Soap Set by CrazyKBathandBody .Its so different and very funny.


And finally a hilarious and very pretty Crocheted Toilet Paper Scarf by lindaphcc. It can be worn as a scarf or 'displayed' as toilet paper.

2 comments:

Crazy K Bath and Body said...

What a great, fun collection of favorites!

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...