This weeks favourite spot is unsurprisingly inspired by Easter!
I was truly spoilt for choice with the abundance of great Easter holiday gifts online, but I've managed to narrow it down to these fabulous pieces.
Daskaninchen's white Fibonacci rabbit was first to catch my eye. The hand screen printed black detail, a design constructed using 'an altered and rotated number 3', against the solid white wool felt of the rabbit’s body is very striking!

I adore Revisions hand cast porcelain egg soy candle, which includes a wonderful little porcelain bunny. I've always loved the beautiful effect of light through porcelain. What also appeals to me is that this piece can be reused as a decoration when the candle is used up.

Easter wouldn't be Easter without hot cross buns and Cadbury's cream eggs. Britishcreamtea's playful and very yummy looking handmade felt versions of these two British Easter staples are absolutely brilliant!

I love the style, colour and use of graphics Zoe Woods applies to her work . This little chick, collaged wooden pendant, made of plywood, layered with paper and vinyl is really quite sweet.

And finally, Paloma's Nest encourages you to 'Greet Spring with a piece to inspire reflection all year 'round' with this custom, slip cast egg with hand stamped text. I love the concept of these lovely ceramic pieces.

4 comments:
What a great sum up of some crafty easter delights!
GREAT picks, Collette :) I'm definitely looking those artists up! Happy belated Easter! :D xox
Oh thanks so much for the feature, and I love, love cream eggs, YUM, Zoe xx
Thanks Jessica, Keiara and Zoe!! xxx
Keiara, I'm putting an order together for some of your lovely beads! :D
A pleasure Zoe! Yes, Cream eggs are very, very moreish aren't they! :D
Post a Comment