Anyway, to my finds, I hope you like the beautiful St George and red and white coloured creations I've discovered and check out the shops of these talented artists.

Dragon and St George - Papercut Shadowbox Art by FogAndThistle

London Love gocco print by artsharkdesigns

Pair of lovebird bowls by PrinceDesignUK

Chrysanthemum - Original Painting on Canvas 5 x 5 inches by artangel

Red Hand-Cut 'I Love You More Than Tea' Card by Storeyshop
5 comments:
What a lovely selection of work! I'm very flattered that you included my painting in such great company - thank you!
great picks, Collette!! I LOVE the little lovebirds! I was a good 'British' housewife and made bangers & mash for dinner.. lol :D Happy St. George's Day! xox
@ artangel my pleasure, I love your work and the Chrysanthemum piece is so striking :)
@ Keiara, thanks hun. They are gorgeous aren't they. I love her poppy bowls too!
Mmmm... bangers and mash, was it with onion gravy...*drifts off into dream like state* :D
What a lovely blog (and you've spotted some of my favourite online artisans in your line up here.)
Really like your work, your items are beautifully designed and look almost edible!
- Bee
Hey Bee, thank you! Glad you like my work and blog! Thank you again for those fab note cards and for buying from me. :D x
Post a Comment