I've got a very sweet tooth at the moment and have become ever so slightly addicted to marshmallow teacakes. I've also been in a baking mood this week, producing a batch of flapjacks, fairy cakes and a delish rhubarb crumble. *drool!* (and it was fresh rhubarb too, not the canned stuff, oh no!)
Inspired and fired on by this (and all the sugar I've been eating) I've delved into the crafting world in search of other artists and crafters inspired by lovely sugary goodness and here are just a few of my favourites.
First up is a fabulous and very yummy looking, all hand stitched, felt & crocheted wool patisserie by Treaclezoo. Amongst the many pastries are a lemon curd meringue tart and a blush berries & chocolate mousseline tart.
Can I offer you a chocolate? Just don't take the white chocolate truffles their mine! ;) This gorgeous Handmade Felt Chocolates & Box by SophieCat features eleven handmade felt chocolates & a gold coloured box with transparent lid. They are hand stitched and decorated and presented in foil cups.
It's a tough job working your way through cookies. ;) Thankfully the Cookie Cutters in this fantastic 10x8 print by 'Dantography - photography by me, Dan ' are on hand to help.
Catching up with friends over a coffee and maybe a slice of cake? Then you'll need something inkeeping and this beautiful Cup Cake Clutch by someprettythings is ideal.

And finally, a really, really sweet, antiqued copper, happy gingerbread girl necklace with Czech glass firepolished beads in a lovely coppery luster by A Fine Distraction.




9 comments:
Thanks for sharing those with us, aren't they great, the cakes are my favourites, they look so real - ooh fancy something sweet now LOL
Jan x
Scrumptious. I do rather need a to buy some chocolate now though!
Great finds! And what a pretty blog!
oh my goodness! how scrumptious are all these wondrous items.
Yummy yummy, those cakes look good enough to eat. Vx
Hi, just come across your blog, it's lovely and i';ll be back later to have another look at those fab button necklaces.
Yep, the choccies do look good enough to eat!
Emma :)
These are fab! All look very tasty, now where did I put that bar of chocolate!
Mmmm, a very yummy selection. We like teacakes our wedding cake was made to look like one (http://www.flickr.com/photos/stimpetta/3232738740/) and we nearly spent our honeymoon here - http://www.nothingtoseehere.net/2008/01/the_tunnocks_factory_uddingsto_1.html I badly want to go to that cafe ands see all the Tunnocks creations!
Fabric Nation, your wedding cake is fantastic!! :D What was the filling?
Just been reading that Tunnocks article....I have to go there!
Post a Comment