Sunday, 29 March 2009

'Noodlefish loves…....time!'

The clocks went forward very early this morning, (boooo....at lost sleep!) so it is officially the start of British Summer Time (yey to that).
We may have lost an hours sleep but with extra daylight in the evenings (and hopefully a long, not too wet summer ahead) there's plenty to look forward to and plenty more crafting to be done.
As I haven't done a favourites spot for a while I thought I'd do one inspired by time and clocks
Here are just a few of the lovely crafty things I came across…

I adore the colour and detail of the design on this very beautiful white pine, hand rendered Golden Peacock Wall Clock by Bajidoo Art



The style of graphics used in this very pretty set of 3 postcards with clock-pattern by nicoletter really appeal to me. The use of colour and pattern really compliment each other.



I found these superb Little Clocks Bobby Pins by TillyBloom . I'm really drawn to the design and the idea of having tiny time pieces in my hair.


I love the style of this funky and bright Hourglass Bookcase by funhousefurniture. I like the way the designer has really brought out the character of the piece.



And something that really caught my attention was this very imaginative Gothic Victorian Styled Choker/ Necklace by EJPcreations. Fashioned out of ornate clock hands, sewn onto black ribbon- I love the way the designer has taken an item meant for another purpose and transformed it into something completely different and striking.

3 comments:

Emma Loves Stitching said...

Love the clock hand choker-and he's to lighter evenings and eating tea al fresco!!

nicoletter said...

Thank you so much for featuring my clock-pattern postcards. I wrote a post about this on my blog today. :)

Noodlefish Crafts said...

@ Emma-here here!! :)
@ Nicoletter-my pleasure, I'm off to have a look at your blog :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...