I may have some very exciting news soon but I'm going to keep quiet about it for now until things are finalised.
Firstly a belated reply to a blog post by the lovely Keiara. She tagged me in a post called 6x6x6 a few weeks ago. Where you have to pick the 6th picture in your 6th folder and post it on your blog. Then you tag 6 other people.
So, this is a photo of a very excited me on our honeymoon a couple of years ago adjusting my waterproofs before myself and hubby went whale watching off the Pacific coast. :D

So now I have to tag 6 people!
They will be...
Jan at Jans Cards and Crafts
Karen at Crystal Velvet Weddings
Fabric Nation at Fabric Nation
Emma at Stitching Magpie
Sarah at Colour Bazaar
Charlotte at Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics
2 comments:
what a lovely picture!! xox
Thanks hun! It was a great day! (and holiday!) :D xx
Post a Comment